Club Membership is two-tiered for this season, comprising of 'LILYWHITE' and 'GOLD', details as follows:
Cost £5 per year (£3 Concessions)
• What do you get: Membership Card
• Voting rights at the club’s AGM
Cost £20 per year (Concessions £15)
• £1 off entry to all First Team Ryman League Division 1 South
(For the use of the card holder ONLY.)
• Get ‘text alerts’ on your mobile throughout the season.
You’ll get ‘hot FTFC news’ as and when it happens. Alerts will include:
• First Team away results score at final whistle.*
• First Team ‘next home match’ reminders.*
• Important Cup draw news as it happens.*
• Social event reminders.*
• Membership Card.
• Voting rights at the AGM.
* only available with the mobile phone text alert facility.
To become a member, please complete the application form and send to FTFC Membership Secretary (address below) complete with your membership fee (cheques or postal orders made payable to Faversham Town Football Club, please do not send cash.) Alternatively, you can hand your application to bar staff in the Club House (cash accepted via this method.) Send completed application form and payment to: FTFC Membership Secretary, 15 Shakespeare Road, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 3AB